Saturday 5 October 2013

Muhammad Khalishh ♥


Hi, assalamualaikum :') See that boy? Yeahh, his name is Muhammad Khalish Baqi bin Mohd Khairizam :') He already take my heart on 23 September 2013 until now, and I trust him to take care of me, our relay, his self. We love each other, but I love him more than everything. Because, he made my day, he always trying to make me happy back even I'm in what situation. I already to understand him, I will take care of he's heart. I love him, yes I do. And I never someone to take him from me, please I'm begging. Do not disturb our relationship. Thank you. Dear Khalishh, I'm sorry if I have a lot of mistake to you. I'm really sorry, I did mean it. And please, don't break my heart, my hoping to you. Can ahh? Hm, I hope so :'c I want to prove to you that I'm in love with you, one day. I love you, double love you, more that everything. Please, love me back :') Insha Allah, I will take care of you, honey. I will :) Thanks makes me happy, laugh, moody, sad, crying. Biyy, iloveyou :**