Friday 5 July 2013

FRIENDSHIP.


Friends are hard to find. In a lifetime you get only a few. And when you find them, you always know them by sight and heart alone, you always grow a little bit taller in your soul, and you know you have been blessed just to know them. But friendship is precious, not only in the thanks to a benevolaent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine. A friend is someone you can be alone with and have nothing to do and not be able to think of anything to say and be comfortable in the silence. Frinedship is not abaout finding similarities, it is about respecting differences, you are not my freind because you are like me, but because I accept you and respect you the way you are. I met you as a stranger, took you as a friend, I hope we meet in heaven, where friendship never ends. Always feeling alone, until you I didn't love myself, until you I didn't care about life, until you I never told a friend I loved her/him, until you no one had ever truly known me. The world would be so lonely, in sunny hours or gray, without the gift of friendship, to help us every day.