Wednesday 9 April 2014

Jasmine ♡

Embedded image permalink

Hi Tang Pei Wen a.k.a Jasmine !! Where did you go after school holidays? Why you did not reply my ws / wc? You know what? I miss you. Miss you more. A lot. To much. Yes, I mean't. Why you secrets about all your problem from me? Who am I for you? :'( I'm your friend, from form 1 until now. I'm just a doll you make from me :'( I want to know all about you, because i love you as a girlfriend !! I LOVE YOU !! Yes :'( Kenapa pindah tak cakap dengan i? Kenapa sorokkan semua perkara from me? Perlu ke, Jasmine? :'( Tak kan? Please, what's wrong with you?!! Kenapa tinggalkan i? Kenapa tinggalkan your bestfriends, your classmate?!! Why Jasmine?!!!! :'(( Kitorang menangis bila dapat tahu semua ni daripada Aizzah n Lei Yin !! Please, come back your old school !! We want you back !! Please Jasmine :'( We love you, we miss you :'( please. We miss your voice, your smile, your laugh, you crazy attitude and we miss all about you :'( Take care yourself, Jasmine. When you started studying at new school, please don't forget us !! Can you? You always in our mind :') We prayer for your healthy. K sweet heart? I love you, dear TANG PEI WEIN